From:
Sarah Krans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:48:14 +0000
From an osteoarchaeological perspective, osteoarthritis is NOT an
inflammatory disease.  When I am home from lectures I will provide the
academic references regarding that.

Please remember too that I am coming from that archaeological/historical
perspective which is slightly different than modern medical data.
Archaeologicall/osteologically skeletons are not able to determined - even
with stable isotope analysis.

Sarah

Sarah Krans
student, MSc in Paleopathology