From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:27:47 -0500
Just thought you all would like to know that Binnie and I were
recently
interviewed regarding our weight loss on the NeanderThin diet for an
upcoming article to be published in Woman's World magazine sometime
after
the new year.  Just think, JoAnn and Binnie, the poster girls for
NeanderThin.  Maybe Ray will want us for the cover of his next
edition.
We'd insist on more than just a strategically-placed sharp stick
though.

Binnie & JoAnn.