Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:29:06 -0700
Mr. Seay,
  Perhaps the rest of us on this list just don't have
the powers you do to read between the lines, but I,
personally, still don't see how you can derive at the
conclusion that the original post, or most of the
replies to the original are advocating fanaticism in
diet/food. Since this list is for those interested in
the Paleodiet, maybe that is why most posts are
focused on eating what is considered Paleo foods.

  As a psychology student, the workings of your mind
intrigue me.  Too bad you are across the country or
you would make a good subject for my thesis.

  I hope you lighten up a bit as many have suggested.
Maybe you will enjoy life much more (and yourself)
without having to resort to putting others down if you
do so.
Sincerely
Jane