From:
Hanni Wienkoop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 19:28:56 +0200
Hello Batsheva

one should eat protein only 1,2-2,0g  pro kg, 10-20 % of energy  and that is
not much :one big shunk of meat. The main source of energy should come from
fat, so the real problem is where you take this fat, the raw animal fat.
That question is for me as well a mystery. There is the marrow fat inside
the long bones, that is the best quality fat. I have an oppornity to get it
but somehow it is a little bit laborious allways ask the sales lady to saw
the big bones in peaces. More easily is to buy suet that is easily to take
with. I think the suet is from swine and that is naturally not  good because
there is hardly natural feeded pigs in my country. I must ask if the butcher
has cow suet. Anyway how I use it. I cut thin slices of the suet and eat
those so. That is not bad at all, suet no special taste, almost tasteless. I
think you could eat well with avokados too. The other way that is not so
good is to take raw bacon slices, s.c. american bacon. Unfortunatelly it has
some E:s and salt. But not cooked anyway. Then there is fish like salmon
that is very fatty fish and can be easily eaten raw. Unfortunately these
norwegian salmons available are not the best why fed untaurally. So options
are not much. Its really a problem in our urban cities, good quality raw fat
is very rare.

Hanni