From:
Jose Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:51:41 -0500
Hi Robert:

I have something to add. I have almost the same problem with my wife. She
normally can't stand the sight even of my soft boiled eggs (almost raw
white indeed) and my rare beef. When I'm eating those things, I may have
to sit alone at the table, unless she is in very good humour. The kids
don't mind it at all, though.

So, I would like to launch this question at the ladies in the group: can
it be said that women, or rather wives, are really more sensitive to raw
foods, especially raw animal foods and especially if they are from the
sign of Capricorn? <gr>

JC