From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:17:07 -1000
Mary:

>Larry
>does so well on jean claude's pemmican. His system becomes so healthy, the
>constipation /diarrhea is gone, he is bright and normal appearing. But jean
>claude's made from highalnd beef is in very short supply.....

jean-claude's pemmican? Did I miss something? Please do tell--is j-c making
pemmican with cooked/rendered suet? Or has he figured out an all raw
version? Has your child tried plain old raw jerky? Why bother with pemmican?

>I made some pemmican last night  with the suet from the Lasater grass fed
>beef.
>
>Larry's cheeks got beet red, his ears got beet red, and he acted drunk all
>night.

Repeat the experiment several times and then draw your conclusion.

>In other words, the species of beef they (Lasater)  grow must be very close
>to the species used to make the vax.

I'm not clear on the logic there, but Larry's reaction may be a good thing.
Who knows, but jean-claude and others will share the idea that detoxes can
be somewhat dramatic. Though, he may to be proud of his good review to do
so. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft