From:
Adam Sroka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:21:25 -0500
Adrienne Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:44:18 -0500, Adam Sroka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>> Adrienne Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I'm simmering a grass-fed tongue I purchased at US Wellness Meats.  I
>>> notice that there is a black spot under the tongue -- flat, black --
>>>
> like a
>
>>> large freckle or mole.  Any idea what this could ???
>>>

>> http://imdb.com/title/tt0091605/
>>
>> LOL... couldn't help myself.
>>

> Ok -- what does a Sean Connery movie about a monk investigating mysterious
> deaths have to do with my meat question???

If you didn't see the movie (Or read the book) you wouldn't get the
joke. Sean Connery plays a medieval monk who's investigating murders.
The victims all have black spots on their thumbs and swollen, discolored
tongues. Everybody thinks it's demons and the end of the world and such,
but Connery's character insists on finding a more plausible explanation.
It's actually a decent flick, and the book is very good.

Anyway, it was silly, and I apologize.