From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 12:39:32 +0100
While much is published about deficiencies in modern diet, the other side
of malnutrition, namely poison, is less often discussed.
Understandable, as the last count I read was 85,000 new chemicals in our
environment.

I'm thinking of two , one new and one possibly old, these are advanced
glycation endproducts (A.G.E.) and plasticisizers.
Plasticizers are said to be found during autopsies in all cases where they
are looked for, the human immune system (or whatever) cannot eliminate
them, and it seems impossible that they are harmless.

If gout and other diseases have become difficult to cure, maybe these two
are associated with the difficulty?

BTW there is said to be a remedy, recently discovered, to this poisoning.
it is called EM-1, a probiotic mix discovered by a Dr. Higa.

I've only once seen plasticizers mentioned in connection with health, if
anyone has URL for more info please, post it.

William