From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:13:35 -0700
        Hi Siobhan,

At 12:03 PM 07/23/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>For me, this is basically true.  I really feel crappy when I eat more than
>this.  I do eat grass-fed, "clean" meat.  I always feel like there is a rock
>in my stomach after eating meat.

        I don't know if you are eating meat the consistancy of shoe leather but
this is almost always the response people give about eating more than a
mearger portion of meat that is cooked beyond rare.

> {sigh} I only eat meat for the protein.  I
>actually feel much better on a low carb veggie diet (soy protein feels
>'dirty' to me).
>
>I've reached the conclusion that 'instincto' is the only way as we each have
>varying requirements in order to feel and be healthy.
>
>Siobhan

        I agree but I have found very few indeed that are willing to eat their
meat raw. If you haven't you might want to give it a try. I would also
suggest eating it by itself.

Dave