Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:37:13 -0800
I am planning a sleepover for Larry.

The kids would come after dinner at 7 pm.

They are going to sleep out in the back yard.

I thought it would be fun to roast some meat on a stick (instead of s'mores
for example!!)

Does anyone have any ideas of a fun way to do this? Should I get a pork or
lamb roast and cut it up to put on sticks?? Hot dogs are out because of all
the additives. I need pure meat and preferably not beef.

Any other paleo ideas??

I was also planning to provide the other kids with beef jerky and Larry
with venison jerky for a snack out there.

For breakfast, I dont' even know yet! The other kids are used to pop tarts etc.

I was thinking of making eggs and bacon (whether they like it or not!!! no
pop tarts here!) and making Larry his own scrambled quail eggs and uncured
bacon.

Mary