From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:09:58 -0700
On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:00:42 MDT, Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Ken Stuart wrote:
>
>>I should note that high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, and depression all
>>are
>>known to respond well to a low carbohydrate diet, supplemented with fish
>>oil
>>capsules (for the Omega-3 fatty acids).
>
>Thanks, Ken!  I was planning to ask about the paleo diet and fibromyalgia
>and bing badda bing, there it is.
>
>My best friend's sister has fibro and I wondered if paleo would help.
>You've already provided a one-word answer; any info on why?  I'll be sending
>her a copy of NeanderThin post haste!

Just to be clear, I mentioned "low-carb" not specifically paleo - in that a diet
consisting of a piece of meat and 5 bananas for each meal would be "paleo" but
certainly not "low-carb".

For people with such illnesses, better to send them a copy of "Protein Power
Life Plan" - which is both "low-carb" and "paleo" at the same time.

(I've had on my ToDo list for several months to write and post here a review of
"Protein Power Life Plan", and I think that at last I might get to it sometime
in the next week or so...

--
Cheers,

Ken