Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:22:01 -0700
Dori Zook wrote:
> I will be the first to admit the mother and father may not have followed the
> doctor's recommendations to a 't', but, in my humble opinion, there is NO
> WAY you could make a child this fat and certainly no way one could make a
> child 50% taller than other children her age.  Something else is going on
> here and my prayer for Anamarie is that there's a doctor who can make a
> proper diagnosis.

I agree with you 100 percent, Dori.  Even among adults, there is a
level
of morbid obesity that I can't see people being ABLE to achieve
without
there being something physically wrong.  Hey, I can eat, and I can get
pretty heavy, but there is always a point at which it stops and I
don't
think I could get any fatter if I tried.

Meanwhile, the damage that is done to a child's psyche by being
removed
from her parents is extraordinary!!!  It seems that the one children
really need protecting from is Childrens Protective Services!

Sharon