From:
Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:13:57 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2001 3:55:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> [Amadeus's] material just does not interest me, personally, and like
> Wally I get a little tired of the constant re-examination of basic paleo
> principles.

I never tire of reexamining principles.  I think this is always worthwhile.
Many so-called "facts" have turned out to be wrong in light of later
findings.  I do tire of a nasty, arrogant, and obnoxious communication style.
 I wish Wally would go haunt some other list.  Personally, I don't care what
he has to say if this is the way he chooses to say it.  I won't respond to
someone who speaks to me in this manner, and I wish others didn't respond to
him either.  Maybe then he'd go away.

     - Sheryl