From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:51:45 -0400
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:37:04 +0100, Dedy Rundle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm with you on that one Andrea... they would be aesthetically more pleasing
>too!
>
>If 'brain-tanned' they would not lose their suppleness when wet either.
>
>Dedy

Yes, they would be nice, though brain-tanned moccasins tend to be much more
expensive than the other shoes mentioned so far. I have a pair of moccasins,
but they are a lower-quality, much cheaper type.

I definitely think that flexible, heel-less shoes of some sort are
worthwhile. Individual needs and budget determine which ones someone should
get.

The imitator shoes so far tend to be moccasin- or slipper-type shoes. I
don't know much about the quality, but imitators tend to be lower quality
than originators (though not always).