From:
Catsfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:49:14 -0600
Hello All;

I am planning to go on a fast diet for 10 days, hope I can make it to
=
the end OK.  Here is what I plan to do:  for the first 2 days my diet
=
will be only green salad and apples;  for the next 8 days it will be =
just green leaf vegetable juice.  After my 10 days I will go back to =
salad and apple diet and slowly start to eat cooked foods again.

The reason I am doing this is because I would like to clean my system
=
from all the waste in my bowls, I am chronic constipated and nothing =
seem to work.  I have tried flaxseed oil (liquid) it did work for a
few =
days and now I am clogged up again.  I am lucky if I have a movement =
every 4-5 days.

What do you think?  Do you have any suggestions on how I can go back =
doing this fast diet?  Thank to you all in advance.

Cmd