From:
Cecilia Moen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:44:01 +0200
I had problems using a food processor with dried meat. Anyway I
tried using my almond grinder (hand grinder) and it worked much
better! Quieter (of course), the meat became more evenly grated and
no "dust". Didn't take much longer either.

Pemmican was for me something of an aquired taste - now that I've
aquired some taste I love it! Anyway my daughter of 2 1/2 is still a
little unimpressed... I can't get ahold of cherries here so I've mixed
in red currants which I think she found a little sour... Plain
pemmican was no big hit either. Anyone tried with any other kind of
fruit?

Also any more tips on getting a child to eat red meat?

Cecilia in Sweden