From:
morning glory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:46:31 -0700
Dear Gawen,

Do you have a source to cite for your factoid? I am interested in this
correlation, having breast cancer myself, although I've never been a
vegetarian, but have for many years eaten little red meat but have eaten
lotsa' pasta.

Of course there are always those dratted confounding variables----pesticides
on the veggies, etc.

Thanks,