From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:18:25 -0700
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 23:11:13 -0700, Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Calling someone's ideas rubbish, is unnecessary and serves little purpose
> other than to offend. I don't agree with the notion that the world is
> less
> than 10,000 years old either. Nonetheless, when either Geoff or you start
> calling other peoples' beliefs and ideas "rubbish" it is offensive.

I've been a member of this ML since 2000.  I've had it! This
contentious bickering about religion and creation vs. evolution
is a complete and total waste of my time.  Despite numerous
messages from members to get off the religious topic and
back to discussing paleofood, it just keeps going.

So you all can just go ahead debating the merits of
new-earth and old-earth Creationism.  And whether Ray
Audette's tongue-in-cheek description of Christianity
is funny or offensive.

Good luck to you all.
I hope you find what you're looking for.

	Lynnet