From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:38:49 +0100
On Aug 03, 2008, at 3:38 pm, Elizabeth Beasley wrote:

> I can't figure it out, why does my body crave stuff that makes it so
> emotionally and physically ill?

My solution to this, which I hinted at in my last post just, is to
deliberately over-eat on animal fat.  My metabolism is in a state
where if I feel run down it craves carbs first, then fat, but actually
fat is more satisfying.  Over the years I've got less and less
dependent on carbs (and I eat VERY few most days).

You could always try preparing a big meal of say 1kg mince beef fried
with a lot of fat and some low carb veg (mushrooms and aubergines are
good as they soak up the fat).  Eat as much as you can, and keep some
for carb cravings.

Can't say if it will work for you, but the worst it will do it make
you feel very full :)

Ashley