From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:15:43 -0600
We avoided that particular dilemma with homeschooling.  And it also avoids
the guns and the drugs and the violence and the sex and the... geez...
somehow the food seems very trivial all of a sudden.  :-)

On a more serious note you might try things like steak bits or chicken salad
in a bowl.  That and some fruit is one of my daughter's favorite things to
eat.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581 - MSN:[log in to unmask]
http://www.ComputerGuruForHire.com