From:
Fawn Bales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:10:17 -0500
>>Fawn Bales wrote:
>> Only one problem - milk production is not related to breast size in
any
>> way.

>Tell that to a hostein cow. I always thought this must be propaganda
>to make the less well endowed feel better.

No - it really doesn't and no it isn't.  Women I know with boobs smaller
than my boyfriend's turn out to be prolific nursers.  Milk production is
related to prolactin levels, which is not manufactured in the breasts
and has nothing to do with breast size.  There is absolutely no
connection between breast size and nursing capability.

Sorry guys, you can't justify liking big boobs by saying that it gives
women the appearance of being able to nurse and nurture young better.
:)

But, it is as good an excuse as any, I suppose.

Fawn