Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:43:55 -0700
The grass fed  beef and lamb will be available in October. If you are
interested write to Mike Sawyer at [log in to unmask] and let him know
how you
want your beef and/or lamb cut.

We are even setting up some carpooling for our meat! Let me know if
you want
to join our carpool!

I am ordering  a side plus the organ meats like the liver and the
heart.

You can also get a whole lamb if you like, I'm doing that,too.

If you contact him in advance you can get organs, suet, etc.

Hope this helps,

Mary