From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:10:09 -0500

> Michelle: What were your results the last time? Will you have a
> comparative data?

I will try to do a comparison, Michelle, with the previous
experiment.  Last time my focus was on how this Rosedale plan
affected athletic performance.  I found that I had decreased levels
of energy for the first few days followed by an increase and then
leveling.  My workouts are single set to exhaustion, twice a week. My
athletic performance improved dramatically and at one point, as a
test, I ran nine miles around White Rock Lake here in Dallas without
any running training.  I had tiredness the next few days afterwards,
but zero soreness.  The weight I lost certainly helped, but there is
something more.

My focus this time is to try to get as much fat as I can.  Last time,
I did without and ended up not consuming many calories a day -- I
think I averaged 1300 a day for the first ten days or so.  I think
more fat would have allowed me more energy earlier...

Jim