Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:00:37 -0400
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:39:53 -0400, Kristina K. Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What is the premise behind not eating 3 hours before going to bed?

The premise is that our bodies go through daily cycles, like a washing
machine.
Morning is cleaning, after noon is intake, rebuilding is night time - its
been years since I read the book - Eating Alive/How to Cure Anything from
Constipation to Cancer by Jon Matsen, so this is a shaky recollection.

This might not be so impoatant for those who can eat only raw, as
digestion is so much easier and
quicker for them.

William