Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 11:55:07 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:
  For example, the fact that humans and
> great apes, and almost no other species, have the mutation that makes
> us unable to synthesize vitamin C is evidence that we have a common
> ancestor who lived after that mutation occurred.  That's just one
> piece of evidence, but it's evidence.

    Amylase is an enzyme for
> initiating the digestion of starch.  It would be pointless in
> creatures meant to be completely carnivorous.  But these details
> would be perfectly consistent with our having evolved from fruit- and
>  foliage-eating apes.

Yes, but there may be other and better theories which we will never hear
because of the endless blather of the evolutionists.
Information management applies here, as the ability to taste sweet might
be seen as the ability taste poison, so that we may have free will to
err/sin/choose.

> Ubizmo

What does Ubizmo mean?

William