Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 05:07:12 -0700
>  How about Hippie Hollow? Loin cloths optional.

what about mosquito netting? ;)

>....Would Ray agree to sing, "Here she comes,
>>Miss Paleo......."

>Judy Genova, cavegirl  up to her buckskins in snow.

I think "here he comes, Mister Paleo" is more musical...

Indeed, we have a local celebrity known for supporting environmental and
social
causes. He's mostly known for wearing as few clothes as he can get away with
(once appearing nude, briefly, on his live public access TV show). He usually
turns up on Central Avenue at the plaza area of the University, holding a sign
proclaring himself a proud vegan, animal and gay rights supporter who lives on
some small pittance a year (doesn't pay taxes). He is one of the very few
people I know who walk their talk. I don't know his age; I suspect 40s or 50s.
Looks great. This is not a note supporting veganism, though for him it
obviously (in more ways than one) works. I'm saying though that if we're
supporting a new (old) way of eating, let's support a new idea in beauty
pagents :D

Also, Texas would be okay for a meeting, but I suspect August, if it's like
August in Oklahoma (used to live there), would be hard on anyone used to a
dryer climate. Fall or Spring would be better. Avoid humidity, if possible,
and
the rainy season :)

Debby