From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:47:26 -0700
Thanks Rachel!

You know,  I have always carried a lot of muscle for a woman.  I was
never skinny and svelte.  Thin yes, and built, yes.  I have broad
shoulders and hips with a tiny waist.  After plaeo, I do notice I am
more
muscular than before.  Enough for people to approach me and touch and
poke my biceps or triceps LOL  men ask me if I beat up my hubby.  LOL
One
major thing I noticed, I only need to work out 1/2 as long as before.
And
my Graves disease is under control, but certainly not gone.
Trish