From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 00:49:08 -0700
I appreciate the heads-up, sweetie, but if all of you are eating paleo, I find it hard to believe that you would still use toothpaste that is even approved by the fake-o FDA, sigh.  I don't.  The FDA stamp of approval gives me NO sense of security.

  Love,
  Bren, buying all her stuff at the local health food store....and still with a watchful eye.....

JK Gatto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Avoid toothpaste made in China, FDA says 6/1/2007, 3:12 p.m. EDT By KEVIN FREKING

The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — The government warned consumers on Friday to avoid using toothpaste labeled as made in China because it may contain a poisonous chemical used in antifreeze.
Out of caution, the Food and Drug Administration said, people should throw away toothpaste with that labeling. FDA is concerned that these products may contain diethylene glycol.
The agency is not aware of any reports in the United States of poisoning from toothpaste, but it did find the antifreeze ingredient in a shipment at the U.S. border and at an unidentified retail store.

Keep on keepin' on !

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!