From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 00:43:09 -0700
> >I don't know if i'd call "cow hunting" very fun :)

What else are you supposed to do with them after
you've tipped them over?

Seriously, we recently purchased some free range
ground beef from a relative's relative. About 50 or 60
lbs I believe. Super low fat, and very tasty. About a
buck a pound or maybe a little less. Not the most
economical meat but it puts any store bought hamburger
to shame.