From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:10:17 -0500
On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL wrote:

> But as we are culturally exposed to more an more of this stimulus, it loses
> some of its effect and so, like addicts, we look for more and bigger.
> ------------------
>
> So, when we're all naked, and have come full circle, we'll need to go back
> to the 1800's when a man was excited by seeing a woman's exposed ankle.
> Right.

I remember an old Benny Hill skit about a nudist colony.  After a
lot of sight gags of Benny walking back and forth behind a
swinging gate, the final joke was the men getting excited as a
woman got out of a car and flashed a lot of thigh.  It's silly
but there's something to it.  It's my guess that lingerie would
still be sexy after a year in a nudist colony.  Possibly moreso.

Incidentally, going back to the obligatory paleofood connection,
I think that a higher-protein diet, being also higher in
arginine, should have a positive effect on sexual performance for
both men and women, since circulatory health has a lot to do with
this.  Arginine is now recognized as essential for circulatory
health.

So perhaps the key is plenty of meat in the diet and a charge
account at Victoria's Secret.

Todd Moody