From:
Jason Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:04:04 -0800
>  You WILL be tired if you're eating the wrong foods or the wrong balance.
> It's more complex than simply eating just anything in the paleo category.
> Some people do better eating low-carb paleo with plenty of fat, others do
> well with lots of energy from carbs. So there's tremendous variety within
> paleo guidelines.

Lauri, that was a great post!

That's the kind of thing I wanted Justin to think about.

Justin, isn't it possible that some people don't do well on a paleo type
diet because they haven't found the right variety? Or because they haven't
had time to adjust?

I don't think after one week someone can say "it's not for me."

On the subject of whey. There's some good info @
http://www.designerprotein.com/reports/reports.html

Some may say whey is paleo (isn't there some in human milk?) just as they
would say flax or olive oil is.

Jason