From:
Phil Terry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:12:44 -0400
Mmkay, so here's an idea--how about we try not to use terms that might
upset someone and if we're not sure whether a term is upsetting we can
include a note indicating that we mean no harm?

Back on topic, I found another account of an easy childbirth at Dr.
Cordain's website that is the most mind-blowing one yet:

Easier birth...(date: 12/01/03)
http://thepaleodiet.com/success_stories/index.shtml#miscellaneous

I had a thought that I suspect occurred to you as well. I had a patient
who at 42 had a baby at home 8 yrs after her last one and had been on
Paleo for 12 months prior and described it as, ". . . a very different
experience, I told my husband about an hour after that baby was born, my
gosh honey, I could do that again. Dr Sebring, it may sound strange but
pushing that baby out was almost orgasmic."

I don't know about hunter gatherers but I suspect they do not have the
degree of difficulty modern women have delivering babies. Your research
has been of magnificent importance to the health of our small town.

Lane Sebring M.D.
Wimberly, Texas