From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:58:24 EST
A FAST IS A PHYSIOLOGICAL REST
A fast is a physiological rest. When you fast, drink only water, lie down and
close your eyes. Keep your eyes closed every moment of the 24 hours, every
day that you water fast. During a water fast, you must have total rest. You
can only accomplish total rest, by keeping your eyes closed. Feel, meditate,
think on and concentrate on whatever are your symptoms until you are
asymptomatic.
HOW TO BREAK YOUR WATER FAST
Always break your water fast only when you are asymptomatic, i.e., when you
no longer have any symptoms or when you are genuinely hungry, i.e., when you
are salivating for food. Break your water fast on only natural foods, that
you would eat in the wild. Break your water fast on only fresh, unprocessed
raw foods that are palatable to you and that agree with you, with all the
essential minerals and essential nutrients. No human being and animal in the
wild, inherently break their water fasts on juices, fractionated and/or
processed foods. Of course, this is contrary to the way "civilized" humans
incorrectly break their fasts on juices, fractionated and/or processed foods.
Every bit of processing, cooking, hybridizing and pollution, destroys
vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic acids, chlorophyl, damages fats and
makes the fatty matter a local irritant. This causes impaired nutrition.
WHAT IS NUTRITION?
What is nutrition? Nutrition means all the processes and functions that are
necessary for the assimilation of our food we eat. Nutrition is the
physiological process our inherent intelligence in our body conducts, as it
transforms food we eat, into material for our body's own growth and
maintenance. Nutritional deficiencies create imbalances in our body
chemistry.