From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:50:30 -0500
Hi All,

Thank you for all your feedback. I haven't found the recommended books at
any of the library branches but may buy them today. I went to see another
dentist this morning who found that both crowns were still too high although
two other dentists indicated they weren't. He assumes after getting the one
in January, because it was too high, I started favoring my left side. When
the crown on the left chipped and I had to have it replaced, I started
chewing on the right side again thereby aggravating that crown. He did say
that one part of the root on the bottom left looks suspicious but not bad
enough to do a root canal and to give it some time. This is the first time
in 12 days that I don't have a headache and chewing already feels better
than even this morning.

He said the root canal I got 18 years ago looks suspicious as well. It looks
like it may have an infection at the tip of the filled roots, the roots are
very short, and he can't tell if it has an amalgam filling. He said since
it's not bothering me I don't have to do anything about it. However, since I
have had unexplained chronic health issues for 5 years now and may still
have high levels of mercury, my food allergies have gotten worse in the last
year, my hormones are messed up, etc. I have decided to have it extracted
and get a bridge. I figure if I don't I will always wonder if that's part of
the cause of my health issues.

Thank you again for all your thoughts - it's always helpful.

Kristina