From:
Casey Ralie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:03:47 -0800
I read somewhere that they could use a gutted pumpkin which was hung up on
the trees. I am a rookie with paleofood so far, but I have plenty of
experience as a vegan and I can tell you an enema is the most simplest and
effective way to do it. Loss of appetitite, headaches etc. etc. all has to
do with dirty insides of ours. Enema+green vegetable juices (coupled with
carrot juice)+raw vegetable food is what I go on when I feel something is
wrong inside me.

Casey