From:
sean mcbride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:01:53 +1000
I have found that if I eat a large mango I will get terrible pains in my
back and i have had a similar experience if i eat too many oranges a.  I
have put it down to the large amount of sugar in them.  My wife had never
experienced it before but she also ate a Large mango and experienced it.
She won't touch mangoes now even though I showed her (based on my theory it
was too much sugar) that eating a smaller mango won't have the same effect.
I also
got an idea from reading the zone and when it happened to me once I ate some
protein and the symptoms disappeared pretty quickly.

Sean

Sean McBride
University of Queensland
Brisbane, Australia