Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:57:48 -0600
> Kris -
>
> After I went on a raw fat/food diet my skin changed from constantly dry,
> pale and slightly flaking (especially in winter) to smooth, ruddy and
> less wrinkled with no flaking visible.  I would say that raw fat from
> any good source is fine - it need not be specifically cod liver oil.
> Avocado, for example, is an excellent raw fat source, as are raw nuts
> from trees, et al.  Though I have no way to validate it I somehow feel
> that berries (rasp-, blue-, black-, straw-) have an important part in
> skin health too...

I have not been able to make the switch to all raw food yet. Not sure I will
ever be able to, but I am working towards it. I am intolerant to avocadoes
but love them. Once I clear the allergy I plan on adding them back in and
rotating them. I was staying away from nuts because I always feel I don't
feel as good when eating them adn I can't stop myself once I start, but may
consider adding them back in.

> One of my favorite fats to chew on is suet:  melts slowly in the mouth,
>
> Regards,
>
> -=mark=-

Where does one get suet?