From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:21:26 +0200
SIGH, it was feeling deprived that more fat was suggested for.  Not
for just
losing weight.
Comparing a bodybuilder who does shows with an everyday person who is
perhaps
overweight and trying to lose some is not fair.
Eating lean meat only will keep you hungry a lot and will make it
harder to
continue the diet. Eating a certain amount of fat will make you feel
fuller and
helps the intake of vitamins in the intestions. Eating only very lean
and lots
of veggies can be very very hard.  Why do it so hard and not
necessarily
healthier if there is another way?
Let's not forget that even when we differ opinions here on the list,
the world
out there thinks us all weird anyway.  We might disagree on how Paleo
was
originally and how the 'best'  way of eating and living is now.  Still
rather
our own little quarrels then back to SAD and it's misconceptions.

Christy