From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 13:31:21 -0800
If you have a butcher shop that makes their own sausage, it will often be
free of additives like sugar or MSG (actually a bigger issue for me than
the sugar).  I've occasionally found some sausage in the grocery store
without sugar, but none without MSG.

Another option is to make your own.  A quick search led me to
http://www.wedlinydomowe.com/sausage-recipes and
http://thespicysausage.com/sausagemakingrecipes.htm .  I'm sure there are
plenty of other sites with recipes for making sausage.

Another natural breath freshener is to chew a sprig of parsley.  It's not
just for garnish!  Chlorophyll is a natural breath freshener.

Lisa in Alaska