Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:58:37 -0600

> Minnows when the creek isn't frozen, didn't try them yet.
>
> Has anyone tried minnows?

Yep. My Grandpa used to take us fishing at the creek, and he  made us scale
and eat every sort of fish we caught. I guess we did throw back the tiniest
ones, but I am sure there were some minnows in there.

He ate the snapping turtles we sometimes caught too, but I never got in on
that.

Bout the only fish he wouldn't eat much was carp. Fed those to the pigs. You
never saw anything so funny as a big old sow grab a carp in its jaws and run
with it to get away from the other pigs that wanted some. They just chomped
them down.