Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:47:50 -0500
Lynnet Bannion wrote:

 >Perhaps 32 is supposed to be the "age of reason" though
 > there are billions of counter-examples.

Used as a date, not an age. One might make an argument that the
paleolithic was the age of reason, while in comparison our neolithic is
the age of lies.

> Our age of maturity is in the range of 12-18, not 32.  15x7 = 105, a
> good age.  Perhaps 32 is supposed to be the "age of reason" though
> there are billions of counter-examples.

You are doubtless referring to sex or politics. My reference was to the
end of growth, traditionally called prime. Marked by the hard layer on
the ends of some bones; this is why fools claimed that all paleoman died
at 32 - no more growth.

>> Should be hard core enough for a definition.
> It could be, but it would mean that a paleo diet by your definition
> is entirely unobtainable for us in the 21st century.

I presently live on sightly dried grass-finished ground beef and tallow;
and no longer feel the urge to eat egg yolks.
Not too hard to find.
 From Neanderthin, things we can find while "naked with a sharp stick"
have been made difficult to find, but we still do it.

   Don is
> developing a practical definition that can be used by large numbers
> of modern humans to improve their diets and health by extrapolating
> paleo nutrition into the practical realities of the 21st century.

The definitions that could appeal to large numbers of people must not
preclude carbohydrates, otherwise the book won't sell, and the author
makes no money money money - L. Cordain is the best example. Must pander
to the carb addiction to be popular.

We don't know that Don is that corrupt.

William