From:
Brenda lea martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:25:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/1999 5:09:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  There is a spirituality to hunting.  Veggies simply have an intense
>  psychological need to deny it.

I agree with the first statement, not the second.  may be true for many, not
true for me.  I also make the observation that there is little spirituality
in going to the store and taking home a cello wrapped hunk of dead animal
with no awareness of where and how that hunk came to be there.  For me, the
key is awareness and appreciation, no mattter the food source.  to be
consistent, whatever awareness and appreciation is tendered to flesh, should
also be tendered to plants.  eco awareness and appreciation.

Rod