From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:10:40 -0700
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody here is combining the
Metabolic Type Diet with paleo? I downloaded a trial
version of DietPower the other day and it is
interesting to see what my nutrional ratios are. Most
days I average 45% Protein, 45% Fat, and 10% Carbs
with variations mostly in Protein and Fat. Sometimes I
am closer to 56% Protein and 18 % Carbs and other days
I am around 50% Protein and 18% Carbs.

Anyway, I am trying to change my ratios to either less
protein (20%P, 60 - 65% Fat) or to the ratios Mercola
suggests for my metabolic type (protein type = 40% P,
30% F, 30% C). So far I don't like what that would
look like on my plate.

Also, how long should I give myself with changed
ratios before I can expect to see visible changes? I
am not so much concerned with how much I weigh but
would (still) like to reduce body fat mostly in my
lower body and get rid of some cellulite.

TIA,
Kristina