From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:25:15 +1100
At 7:52 PM -0500 31/1/02, Dr Bernarr wrote:

>Let us keep our discussions specifically related to paleo subjects because
>this message board is here for only that purpose.

Please note that this list is the Paleolithic Eating Support List.
Only discussions of paleolithic *eating* are relevant to this list.

Unfortunately none of your past posts that I have in my archive
discuss any issues related to paleoliothic eating.

This is not the paleolithic fasting list.
This is not the paleolithic football list.
This is not the paleolithic heatstroke list.
This is not the paleolithic meditation list.
This is not the paleolithic medicine list.

 ...Richard.