From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 15:23:42 -0600
From: "Marilyn Harris" <[log in to unmask]>

> The only way to solve this problem is to reduce the population to lower
> than a billion (and bring back the family farm)  - the earth cannot
> sustain us for much longer.

I recently reordered at the following book; just wondering if any of my
fellow cavemates remember it?
Kath in NM

Ishmael: An Adventure of the Mind and Spirit by Daniel Quinn (Paperback -
May 1, 1995)
Buy new: $18.00 $11.66
295 Used & new from $2.88
Get it by Monday, Jun 2 if you order in the next 21 hours and choose one-day
shipping.
 (856)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Other Editions: Hardcover, Paperback, Mass Market Paperback, School &
Library Binding; See all 8.
Excerpt - page 84: "... DANIEL QUINN Ishmael gave me a disgusted look.
"Those three million years were ..."Surprise me! See a random page in this
book.