Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:35:14 -0800
Rachel:
I have trouble eating "reasonable" quantities.  I
think my lack of success in losing weight may have to
do with the huge quantity of food I eat.(I keep
hearing one can eat all they want on low carb or paleo
and lose weight -- doesn't work for me.)  Could you
please share a sample day or two of menus that I could
use as a guideline? Thanks.
Alyne