Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 02:33:00 -0500
<<Would you tell me what brand (URL if possible) you have found effective?
I have "Virgin Earth " colloidal minerals, but also have doubts about it.>>

Hi William,

Sure.  The ones I chose are SupraLife Colloidal Minerals.  I'm familiar with
Virgin Earth.  They are very similar but from a different location.

Interestingly, the owner of Virgin Earth products was once a co-owner of
SupraLife (it was called Soaring Eagle then).  The actual reason he left was
because he was considered by the company to be too flamboyant and wouldn't
tone down his claims of what the products would do for people.  Basically,
they agreed with him but for legal reasons (the FDA, etc.) they felt that he
was putting them at risk.  Essentially, they blackballed him out of the
company. Many of the products he sells under the Virgin Earth label are the
exact or very similar formulations to the SupraLife products.

  I have two complaints about SupraLife.  They have raised their prices a
few times, and they put a few different sweeteners in their products because
consumers wanted them to taste good. They were once unadulterated. Virgin
Earth uses Sucralose for a
sweetener and also uses the mystery ingredients called "natural flavors".

My decision to remain with SupraLife is based upon their mineral source,
processing and my body's responsiveness to these minerals.

Siobhan