From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:30:59 -0500
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:40:18 EST Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> So all of you omniscient intolerants, put up your money to bet me or
> please shut up and stop your dictatorial opposition to freedom of
speech
> and freedom of the press and permit others on this message board to
express
> their alternate views.

What does any of this have to do with paleofood?

Most people who rave about freedom of the press, stubbornly fail to
understand that they have no inherent rights to use somebody else's
"press."  We here have only the rights granted to us by the host of the
list, and those rights are interpreted only by the listowner.

Thus far, he has allowed you to post your writings without restriction.
He has also allowed your critics to post as well.  If you want BOTH the
freedom to "publish," and freedom from criticism in the same forum, then
you are free to start your own mailing list, and control it as you see
fit.

Frankly, I've glanced at your posts over the past few years, and pretty
much pigeonholed you as a bit of a crackpot.  Because of that, I usually
just skip your messages as irrelevant, and have never seen fit to
complain about them.  They never seemed connected enough with the issues
of paleofood that they were worth argument.  I suspect that most others
do the same, but you can't cound on that to prevent the occasional flare
up of annoyance...

>I will teach all those volunteers how to help heal themselves
> employing exclusively my self-healing methods.

If my previous impression you you was based on your general presentation,
this statement alone is ebough to brand you as totally unprofessional and
irresponsible.  No reputable practitioner of ANY sort, from the most
highly accomplished MD, to an inexperienced medical assistant, would EVER
make such a flat claim that they have the ABSOLUTE "cure" for any pateint
who comes before them.  Such claims are the sole province of quacks and
outright frauds.

Thus far I have only participated in the message chain to make a very
small joke which really had no bearing on the merits of your
participation here.  But after this, I must join in with your critics,
and ask if your posts should really be tolerated as something within the
spirit of this list.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.