Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:19:52 -0800
You can call them at 719.541.2855.

Or email them at [log in to unmask]

The meat is wonderful, the UPS charges are expensive. The difference in
flavour is remarkable, it is worth it if you can afford it. I wish there was
a supply of grass fed beef locally....

A rancher about 100 miles from me  told me his son would "shoot" a cow for
me....but then I would somehow have to take it to the slaughterhouse or
wherever they cut it up. He told me ALL cattle are pasture fed up to the
end, so if I get it before it goes to the feedlot, it would be pasture fed,
does anyone have any ideas how to do this? Can you see me carrying the
carcass in my van???<grin>

Not to mention this cow would have the antibiotics etc and other drugs in
it.......The Lasater beef has no drugs, no nothing, ALL natural.

Mary

check out Don's website at www.PaleoDiet.com for Lasater and other natural
paleo suppliers of all kinds of paleo foods.