From:
nervegas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:41:06 +0000
Some questions:

-Sometimes, I go a whole week with only one bowel movement. I don't feel
constipated (i.e. painful abdomen, leaden feeling), but it sometimes worry
me. I eat mostly meat and fish, with about three portions/day of broccoli or
salad greens, no fruits or nuts.
So sometimes I'll drink a laxative herbal tea, containing 'cascara sagrada'
as the main ingredient. It's rather effective. I wasn't able to find out if
this is leaf material or a bean or anything. Anyone got info? And are herbal
teas paleo in general?

-I have to force myself to eat some days. Today my first meal was at 4 pm,
tuna salad and some browned ground beef. I'm afraid taking in too little
food will slow down my weight loss, as it's been pretty good when I eat a
lot during the day. Should I just eat when I feel like it (which means
sometimes eating a small meal /day and that's it) or...?

Comments and answers very welcome,

Nancy.